Welcome!


Welcome to my blog

Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wcc owner of a blog woods wolf back story on hacking!

Animal jam was a safe site until a person came up with trading. Now every one is getting hacked becuse of trading and a youtube. If you are a person  hacked I feel you pain I lost a purple, and gray glove and my blue fox hat when they where rare and my red and white one. Now I was around in the first week of animal jam there was never this problem. All becuse of trading. Now you will see the pain of one persons back story.
Woods wolf was just a blogger with a glove. Everyone wanted it but no one knew it would go this far. She was scammed once...Twice..More than you can emadgine. Today she reveled the big secreat to me. The Haccker was a Wcc mod. King cris. Now we are in hiding. We have a plan but we're not sure it will work lets cross our fingers! The haccker it on wcctest account of testing wcc. Lets hope for the best.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha can't make me and no hes not! She told us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I made this with no help from u mister and for your Information! U wher taken off the mod list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. alright wolves cut the crap i made you the xat the email adress and without me you wouldn't even have this blog I did create it I almost created everything I'm part 0f the aj biggest blog on the internet so if you want to play i can play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay? I can beat you at anything! I'm a girl and Woodswolf is a girl! don't you dare sas me punk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of the info isn't exactly right on that...

    ReplyDelete